MPA Virtual Advising Session – 12/15 at 3pm CST

June 10, 2014

New MPA students should attend our MPA Virtual Advising Session on December 15th at 3pm CST. This presentation will be hosted by Sharon Hayes, the general advisor for all MPA students. A recording of the presentation will be sent out to students who were unable to make the live session.  Students should review the MPA Handbook and bring any questions that you might have to the question and answer session at the end.

To join the session make sure your Java is up to date and disable your pop up blockers. You can join the presentation at 2pm CST, however the session will not start until 3pm.

Click the link below to join the advising session :

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success