CUPPA Bowling Tournament: Saturday, April 19th

April 15, 2014

PASA will once again be taking part in the CUPPA Bowling Tournament. This spring’s tournament will be held on Saturday, April 19th from 2:00 – 4:30pm at the Diversey River Bowl (2211 W Diversey Ave). Once again we will be facing off against other CUPPA students from the Students of Urban & Public Affairs (SUPA) and the Urban Planning & Policy Student Association (UPPSA). Last fall SUPA went home with the coveted CUPPA bowling trophy, which is unacceptable and cannot happen again. Join us so we can put the trophy where it belongs, on the first floor of CUPPA hall.

Cost: $17 per bowler ($14 for bowling + $3 for shoes)
Skill Level: Anyone interested in bowling should join us! This is “handicapped” tournament, so both expert and beginner bowlers will contribute toward their team’s score.

If you would like to partake in the tournament, we ask that you please RSVP by either replying to this email or sending one to This is so we can reserve the appropriate number of lanes for the day of the tournament. Hope to see you there!

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success