Class of 2014! Commencement Information

April 15, 2014

Dear Class of 2014,
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!  Please see the following for information regarding this year’s commencement.   This information will also be available at www.uic.edu/cuppa/ in the coming weeks.

Note the RSVP date for commencement ceremony attendance (graduates, candidates, and guests) by Monday, April 14.  (Please note NO TICKETS are issued but we still request your RSVP. There is no limit to the number of guests who may attend.)

Please don’t hesitate to contact your department head, assistant, or me if you have any questions.

Alumni Testimonials

Anna Baccellieri

MPA

My graduate experience in the UIC Department of Public Administration prepared me for my role in higher education as well as equipped me with the tools necessary to lead change and innovative management in other government and nonprofit organizations. The blend of current theory and applied knowledge is a strength of the UIC curriculum. The faculty are leaders in public administration research and engage students in thoughtful dialogue and challenging projects. The administrative staff is very encouraging and offers great support and service to students.

Support for Student Success