Class of 2014! Commencement Information

April 15, 2014

Dear Class of 2014,
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!  Please see the following for information regarding this year’s commencement.   This information will also be available at www.uic.edu/cuppa/ in the coming weeks.

Note the RSVP date for commencement ceremony attendance (graduates, candidates, and guests) by Monday, April 14.  (Please note NO TICKETS are issued but we still request your RSVP. There is no limit to the number of guests who may attend.)

Please don’t hesitate to contact your department head, assistant, or me if you have any questions.

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success