Prof Johnson Interviewed by Sun-Times regarding Metra Dissatisfaction

March 17, 2014

The Chicago Sun-Times interviewed Tim Johnson, director of the Survey Research Lab in the College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs, on the validity of a recent Metra customer survey that indicated that 40 percent of riders were dissatisfied.

WLS-AM 90 also ran the story.

http://bit.ly/1iVeVHS

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success