Resume Workshop with Nancy Cohen – February 27th, Room 110 CUPPA: 430-7pm

February 18, 2014
February 27th,
Room 110 CUPPA
For those of you who participated last semester, you are familiar with our resume workshops PASA has been hosting with Nancy Cohen.
Nancy is a 1990 MUPP graduate and has worked in the non-profit world for most of her career, most recently in UIC’s College of Engineering.  As a mentor to job-seeking engineers, and advisor to Engineers Without Borders at UIC, she has worked extensively with students who have degree-specific talents and experiences.  She has helped hundreds of students develop their resumes.This is not to be missed, and we continue to receive great feedback on it, so here is your spring 2014 opportunity to participate! This will be an individual event where you can sign up for a 20 minute, one-on-one session with Nancy to discuss your resume.  The event will be held in CUPPA in Room 110 from 4:30pm-7:00pm on February 27th.
Since these are individual sessions, if you are interested, please send me 2 preferred timeslots from the choices below by next week Tuesday (2/25) I will send out the final schedule to all participating students on Wednesday (2/26).
You can RSVP back to our PASA inbox at

Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to get your resume in tip-top shape for internship and job-hunting!

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success