PA Head Candidate Presentations Jan 23, 30 & Feb 13

January 15, 2014

Please attend the following open presentations by candidates for the position of Head in our Department of Public Administration.
Each candidate will discuss their current research and their approach to administering the department. Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to attend. Click here for additional information.

Laura Reese, Michigan State University
January 23, 2014
10:30-12
CUPPA Hall, Room 110

David Nixon, University of Hawaii
January 30, 2014
10:30-12
CUPPA Hall, Room 110

Jered Carr, University of Missouri, Kansas City
February 13, 2014
1:30-3
CUPPA Hall, Room 110

http://www.uic.edu/cuppa/PAHeadSearchSpring2014.htm

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success