Writing Workshop for PA Students 1/28 & 1/30

January 22, 2013

Writing Workshop for PA Students

Elisabeth Muhlenberg will sponsor a Writing Workshop for all interested PA students.
(Writing Samples Required)

Monday January 28, 2013
5:00pm – 6:30pm
Please submit writing sample (1/2 page or more) by midnight on Saturday, January 26th

Wednesday January 30, 2013
6:00pm – 7:30pm
Please submit writing sample (1/2 page or more) by midnight on Monday January 28th

Grant Hall
Room 104

Writing Workshop Flier

NOTE: This is a single-day event. The workshop will be sponsored twice

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success