Congrats to PengPeng Li!

November 5, 2012

Pengpeng Li received the ChicagoConsular Corps Scholarship this year.    The Office of International Affairs will be hosting
the Chicago Consular Corps Award Ceremony to honor the recipients and the Chicago Consular Corps for their generous donation.
The Chicago Consular Corps is composed of Heads of Mission representing 80 countries from all around the world. Chicago is proud to be home to one of the largest diplomatic communities in the United States. The diplomats representing their countries work to facilitate and enhance the relationships between their respective countries and the states that comprise their jurisdiction, specifically here in the Midwest.

Alumni Testimonials

Jeanne Chiu

MPA 2010

"Because of my interest in improving the human condition through public service, I chose to enter the MPA program at UIC. Chicago, rich in history, diversity, and politics, is the perfect place to learn about all aspects of public administration. For my Capstone team project, I was provided the opportunity to collaborate with a nonprofit organization on the West Side of Chicago to develop a training and professional development curriculum. As Public Service Chair of PASA, I have volunteered alongside many of my colleagues in different service projects in the Chicagoland area. I like how this MPA program provides opportunities for students to interact with each other in the classroom and outside the classroom environment. It is a flexible program that enables students working full-time the ability to take classes at night. I would highly recommend the MPA program at UIC to prospective students."

Support for Student Success